I’ve been following this blog quite a while now. As much as it looks like a spin off from XKCD, his stuff is still good!
I also suspect that he a CEGian. There’s evidence littered over in his articles. especially the last one about practicals.
- I had to write the algorithm first and get it checked from the prof. My theory on algorithms …. be as ambiguous as possible , use proper and misleading English , and go to a prof who doesn’t know the language.
Making use of misguided ME lab attendants. check
- I was going to get a 90+ , and some people who studied all night and put a lot of effort were only going to get 70 or an 80 because of some kutti problem like “segmentation fault”
Surrounded by studious nerds. check
- Surrounded by faulty equipment. Check
CEGian for sure!
As hilarious as this is, I came across this while studying(!) for my “Componentware Architecture” course assessment. It was in a pdf(presentation) titled “Introduction to Computer Security” under the topic “Password Security”
Passwords are like Underwear!
- Don’t leave yours lying around
- Don’t Share them with friends
- The longer the better (cold weather)
- Change yours often
P.S : I didn’t _actually_ read this until Pradeep, my classmate pointed this out me. But Now, I’m all interested 😀