And now we interrupt this program for this news update…
It’s has been a long time since i blogged, I got lost in my laziness(again :|). I sincerely apologize to all the my fans for keeping you waiting 😉 Anyway, here’s a quick update on what’s been going on all this while.
- Our poster that we submitted to the High Performance Computing Conference, much to my own surprise, got through.
- Our team got selected for the ICPC on-site contests at Amrita, Coimbatore and IIT Kanpur. (for which i’m really happy 🙂 )
My senior Lenin Ravindranath, has given me some solid advice on the contests. I sure hope i live up to his expectation 😀
- My Pal prashanth is giving a talk on his SoC project at FOSS.in
- Work has started full swing for kurukshetra, our mega tech-event . Prashanth and me are writing the Judge for the Online Programming Contest(nicknamed hazkzor) using Django.
- A small skeleton of Hackzor is running at http://prash.one09.net:8000/opc/ . Please do take a look at it and give us your comments.
- I’m almost fed up with college now, but i’m at-least learning a few things now, the most important being the law that the a person’s moronic capability(especially if the individual is a member of the faculty) is inversely proportional to the intelligence they possess.
After Note : The Hackzor link is currently down, We’re in the process of bringing it up and it will take some time.(we’re in the middle of our exams).